Hey y'all! I'm back with yet another blog! My goal here is to create an environment where I can express my thoughts and opinions about being a mom, share my "blonde" mommyhood moments, and get input on products, tips on parenting, etc. from my readers! I'm hoping to showcase a fellow mom and her stories at LEAST once a month! Please invite all of your friends to follow because, let's face it, tHe MoRe tHe MeRRieR! (And I'd like to know I'm not just talking typing to myself!)
And I know the blog looks a little bland, but I did hop up on Santa's lap this year and asked him for a new blog header. (After rereading that, it could definitely be taken the wrong way! So take it however you'd like! :D)
With all of that being said, please leave a comment on what you'd like to see here, if you are interested in being in my "Mommy Spotlight", etc. So I hope to hear from you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment & let me know what you think! *When commenting please do not reveal any personal information about me or my family including names, our hometown, etc. I want to keep this blog public & fun!*
I'm a normal worn-out mommy going to school, working, and busy with twin girls. I love learning from my little ones and learning more about myself while doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment & let me know what you think! *When commenting please do not reveal any personal information about me or my family including names, our hometown, etc. I want to keep this blog public & fun!*